Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Easing Back Into Things

Well, I am back in NC now. L-o-n-g drive that I swear (for real this time) that I will never make again. That's why there are airplanes. Things have been a little crazy since I got back, but I have been at jiu jitsu all week, running, and a little kettlebells. I feel really weak right now. I slowly let myself get that way not eating and not using kb's enough while I was home. The only thing to do is jump back on track, so here's my easy little workout that I did after jj tonight.

warm up:
3x20 swings
3x10L/10R snatches

workout:
3x10 dbl clean & press
3x10 sq/th/pushup
3x10 (cheating) crush curls
3x10L/10R windmills
3x5L/5R TGU's

I debated whether to even post this, because its borderline embarrassing, but I really am weak and kb's after jiu jitsu is almost like kb's after running- note to self.

On the positive side, I am looking forward to getting my schedule back, to include cooking for myself and training jiu jitsu and boxing on my old schedule (that I liked very much). I am very grateful that my jj coach let me come back like I had never left. He is the rockinest- and I am the sleepiest.

No comments: