Tuesday, September 4, 2007

FYI

As anxious as I was to compete in the upcoming TSC- I won't be. I did train very hard for it and was very excited, but unfortunately family takes priority over everything, and I need to go back to IL to be with my family right now when they need me. So, good luck to all the competitors, and I look forward to competing when things are back to normal. I am leaving this evening for IL, so probably no more posts for a while. But, I have a wonderful training facility in my basement back home with all the kettlebells I could ever want (and a gymboss- YAY). So, I'll be back to posting my workouts (and neurosis, lol) as soon as possible. To everyone that I've talked to, thanks for your thoughts and prayers in this tough time. It means very much to me and my family.
~Stay disciplined!~

2 comments:

Brett Jones said...

Renee,
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Take care

fawn said...

Oh no... Renee, I am so sorry you won't be able to participate in the TSC this week. Oh well, there will be more TSC's in the future. Thoughts of peace for your family... be well, and be good to yourself.