Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sleepy Girl...

These 7-10pm classes are killer. But, luckily I had some wonderful training today. I trained a new fighter at 1:00 in the gorgeous NC sunshine, gettin' all sweaty and dirty. It was a blast. Then I went into the studio to train my other guy who is making awesome progress. I myself did GTG dead-lifts this morning 200 x5, 220 x5, and 230 x5. It felt GREAT, but wore me out- especially with such a busy day. Before training my guy at the studio- I squeezed in a few sets of 24K sq,th,p/u's, 16k get-ups, single/double windmills, and some snatches. I am being careful because I ripped some super ick blisters open on my hands doing V02 Max snatches the other day. As soon as they get a little healed up- I'll get right back to it. Anyway. I am sleepy- class numbs my brain...

1 comment:

Brett Jones said...

Renee,
Shoot me an email - appliedstrength@gmail.com
so we can grab a bite while I am in Durham.