Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mondays= Boo

I shouldn't really say all that. It wasn't horrible, but I could do without sitting in my mind-numbing class till all hours of the evening. I don't know why I bitch about school so much. My life is pretty damn great right now. I am having a lot of fun with work- school is easy- and I am surrounded by wonderful friends and family. So, Monday, not so boo. I'm a very lucky girl.

I didn't have a lot of time, but I did get a little work done before I had to train last night:

warm-up:
20 2-hand swings w/16k
(short rest- I didn't have my timer)
5 sets


workout:
(all w/ 16k)
5 deck squats
5L/5R windmills
40 swings
5L/5R cl/sq/press
3L/3R TGU's
5L/5R single-leg DL
40 swings
5L/5R high pulls
10L/10R snatches
20 swings (w/24k)
3 sets

I took little rests in-between, but I didn't time it. I would have happily kept going, but I pushed it till the very last minute with my appointment. Everything felt good and strong.

No comments: