Friday, July 6, 2007

Getting Irrationally Angry (hereinafter referred to as "The Workout We Do Not Speak Of")

I'll be brief with this so as not to incite myself any further. I got irrationally angry with myself for being so weak when I was doing my weekly SSST (which will be repeated Sun). I don't know why I was so weak or got so mad, but I did.

200 snatches w/12k

10 thrusters
(30 sec rest)
10 seated presses
(30 sec rest)
20 double swings
(30 sec rest)
3 sets

quick abs

I was really pissed after doing snatches. My form, my strength, and my numbers all sucked- and I was irrationally mad. Normally, I would have gone and "ran it off." But, I wanted to finish up with a quick few sets of some thrusters and swings and threw the seated presses in there for GP- all in an effort to blow off some steam. So- tonight I will have something nice and positive and motivating to report. I do this because I love it, even when it pisses me off- it gives me something to focus on doing better, stronger, and more efficiently.

No comments: