Thursday, August 30, 2007

No Kettlbells Yesterday

Usually, every day, no matter what, I pick up the kettlebells to do a short little "heavy" workout, or just mess around doing windmills, weighted pistols, squats, and then some bodyweight stuff. But yesterday, I was at jiu jitsu for a little over an hour, taught a KB class, then rushed off to school and home for a run. Even though we ran for an hour- I still felt like something was missing. No shit huh, I hadn't touched a kettlbell all day except for during the class I taught. Not what I need to be doing the week before the TSC. But, yesterday was a really frustrating day for me and I needed to run to keep my sanity I suppose. But today, all I have is boxing this evening, so I am gonna get a good, long, hard KB workout in since it is gorgeous and sunny and I can tell my puppy wants to go to the park anyways (he swims and scares small children while I workout- yeah, he's a menace). We'll see how it goes.

No comments: