Wednesday, July 25, 2007

GEORGE WRECKED HOUSE!!



2nd round, stoppage due to throwing in towel. George WHOOPED this guys ass. It freakin rocked. Louisville was awesome. I don't have any good pics from the actual fight yet, because Katy and I got a little out of hand while it was going on and I hadn't the composure to take pics. Cage-side gets a little intense when you're so amped. But, here's a few of the fight and a few of the trip.

I would like to say congratulations to George, his heart and discipline carried him through (and I'd like to think his kettlebell training too). His shoulder stayed strong and he really pummeled this guy. He has yet to end a fight without sending the other guy to the hospital.



CONGRATULATIONS George- you are the hardest working, most disciplined, and best hearted person I know. It was a pleasure and honor to train you. Good luck in D.C. Vegas in Oct- WATCH OUT!!

For anyone that wants to watch the fight- it will air Aug 3rd on channel 999 (HDNet)!!


No comments: