Monday, June 25, 2007

Quickie

I got up and ran an easy 3 miles with my room-mate this morning, and then stressed out all day over a midterm I had to take and big paper I had to turn in tonight at class. But, fortunately (I'm pretty sure) I aced my exam and my paper came out exactly how I wanted, so it all turned out fine in the end. So, tonight I just did a quickie workout after class:

AM: easy 3 mile run (8 min/mile pace)

PM:
warm-up: with 12k
40 2-hand swings
(1 min rest)
5 sets

workout: with 12k's
5 double clean/press
(45 second rest)
8 double clean/squats
(45 second rest)
5 sets

30 double swings

I also practiced windmills and pistols and then did my 15 min of abs, but that was just for fun. I'm trying my ass off to get pistol squats down, but I still have to have my room-mate spot me a little. I'm feeling so much better, so tomorrow I'm doing my 10 min snatch test to hopefully hang with the big-girls (Tracey, Casey, and Nikki), but I guess we'll see. They've set some pretty impressive numbers up...

No comments: