Friday, June 15, 2007

Here we go (an introduction)....

Well, this blog thing seems to be what's up right now, so I figured I would venture into the uncharted waters of blogging!

To introduce myself- I am Renee, a personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and now an RKC!! I have been training with Kettlebells for a while now- properly training with them for a much shorter time. I was fortunate enough to be trained by some of the most amazing people I have ever met at my certification workshop.

I just opened Jacksonville RKC- a personal training and kettlebell studio here in Jacksonville, NC. I am super excited and looking forward to everything that the future with this will bring. I plan on posting my training here as well as updates on the studio, pictures of some awesome training, and anything else that I think will be of interest to everyone. So- here we go...

No comments: